[governance] [Internet Policy] US exclusion of privacy protection

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Fri Jan 27 19:37:01 EST 2017

Startpoint for more information to the Five Eyes:

UKUSA-Agreement
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UKUSA_Agreement

UKUSA-Vereinbarung
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/UKUSA-Vereinbarung

I know, that my proposal for the real InterNet, the Inter-connection of
local Net-works, a transportsystem for digital data in packet form, can
never realised with this mafia. But this is not important for me. We can
go around, if we have our own parspectives and visions.

many greetings, willi