[governance] Important: Urgent call from expression of interest to participate at the WSIS Forum 2017 as High-level Track Facilitator from Civil Society

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 14:45:56 EST 2017

Dear colleagues,

Just a slight correction from Analia's previous email. Here is the
corrected timeline and hope you will be able to send in your interest
following the timeline:

*From 23 to 25th January*: the call will be circulated in different
networks (now on the IGC list).

*Very important to note*:
 *All HLTFs are to cover their own expenses for travel, accommodation and
insurance. The main task of the HLTF is to capture the vision, Identify
emerging trends, opportunities and challenges shared by the leaders of
their session.*

Should you have any question, do not hesitate.

Regards,
Arsene

------------------------
**Arsène Tungali**
Co-Founder & Executive Director, *Rudi international
<http://www.rudiinternational.org>*,
CEO,* Smart Services Sarl <http://www.smart-serv.info>*, *Mabingwa Forum
<http://www.mabingwa-forum.com>*
Tel: +243 993810967 <+243%20993%20810%20967>
GPG: 523644A0
*Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo*

2015 Mandela Washington Felllow
<http://tungali.blogspot.com/2015/06/selected-for-2015-mandela-washington.html>