[governance] Beyond Access data: Research ICT Africa (RIA) ICT household surveys in 2017

Helani Galpaya helani at lirneasia.net
Wed Jan 18 03:37:31 EST 2017

Let me add to Chennai's email below.
We (LIRNEasia) are in particular interested in finding researchers who have
expertise in working in Cambodia, understand the ICT sector and
policy/regulatory situation in the country (inclusive of the IG situation),
and who speak local languages.
Please contact info at lirneasia.net addressed to me (Helani) and the heading
"Beyond Access Survey".
Thanks and regards,
Helani

Helani Galpaya
LIRNEasia
www.lirneasia.net
+94 77 3600 766 (m-LK); +44 7415 865222 (m-UK)