AW: [governance] [Internet Policy] WEBCAST Jan 24: Will The Internet Always Be American?

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Wed Jan 18 03:04:01 EST 2017

BTW, in the 80s we had - at the Minimum - four definitions of Europe.
1. Europe as the a greographicaly unit from Iceland to the Urals (part of the Soviet Union, including the Caucasian republics but excluding the sein republics)
2. Europe as the member states of the CSCE (from Vancouver to Vladiwostok)
3. Europe as the member states of the EU (at this time it was 15)
4. Europe (from a UK perspective) as "the continent", excluding the UK