[governance] Taking stock of the 2016 work program and 11th IGF and suggestions for 2017 and 12th IGF

srajukanumuri srajukanumuri at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 01:49:50 EST 2017

HI Arsene ,

 happy new year and happy Makar_Sankranti
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makar_Sankranti> the festival of harvest
starts in our country from 11 to 16 th.
 i wish you and all farmers in your country the same as it is celebrated by
all farmers families as civilization
 started with farming saving  ECO system and joint famalies and Joint
villages.

 Know  Human races are moving in different paths to kill eco system ,
villages , farming etc. this is why
  i am promoting Evangelizing   for smart villages connecting next 3.4
billion. local growth , local content
  muliti stake holders ship from 1997  On wards, Know world is changing let
us hope 2017 will be year
  of hope for all villagers un educated world wide to become happy and
prosper.

  i will share so points for better IGF.

 Good day to you all
kanumuri s raju

" We Connect human contacts "
" We  make net to think and act "
" Survival is h-commerce -human  commerce or human knowledge commerce based
on Bartering of knowledge Globally with out money as instrument "
kkkrkstrust <http://kkrkstrust.wordpress.com>   - Social and community
empowerment and support services
Create Green world: Share your Knowledge to make India Green  - Eco System
and self sustainability of world through communities and Internet
technologies collaboration knowledge collaboration commerce sustainable
smart villages to connect next 2.4 billion people.
our green India : open blog :  Creating green India / green world
<http://ourgreenindia.tumblr.com>
Open blog :contribute to change your India : Change My/our India
<http://changemyindia.tumblr.com/>
Technology  Community and open technologies open internet
<http://intelcloud.tumblr.com/>
Renewable energy : Recycling and Renewable solutions
<http://indiaenergy.tumblr.com/>
Green projects  Advisory & Sr consultant : EPC, Petro,Industrial Green
solar, projects recycling <http://www.ferrostaal.com>
open people gov : Future Gov and Open Gov <http://indiagov.wordpress.com>
SecurityHuman open smart Intel cyber expert , security national local
<http://indiatweets.wordpress.com>

[image: --]
ks raju
[image: http://]about.me/ksraju