[governance] [bestbits] Course on Political Innovation

Akinremi Peter Taiwo compsoftnet at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 10:21:37 EST 2017

Well received. I do wait to participate in the English version.

Thanks.

On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 6:14 AM, Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com>
wrote:

> That's a great initiative, I'll certainly try to follow
>
> Em 24/02/2017 17:49, "Antonella Perini" <antomperini at gmail.com> escreveu:
>
>> Dear colleagues,
>>
>> I want to share with you all that Asuntos del Sur, the organization I
>> participate in, has opened inscriptions for the first course on Political
>> Innovation. It is the outcome of our research and field work since 2012
>> with activists, civil society organizations, emerging political leaders and
>> more actors who are changing the way we do politics and who are using
>> digital technologies to do so.
>>
>> The Spanish version starts on March 13th. There will be a Portuguese
>> version and, hopefully, we’ll have an English version as well ;)
>>
>> The main modules are: Society in transformation, Open and participative
>> public management, and Collaborative, inclusive and sustainable economy.
>> Among the teachers: Matias Bianchi (Asuntos del Sur), Carolina Botero
>> (Fundación Karisma), Pablo Collada (Ciudadano Inteligente), Álvaro
>> Ramírez-Alujas (GIGAPP), Yamila García (Fundación Conocimiento Abierto),
>> Ramón Ramón (PNUD, CEPAL, OEA), Betilde Muñoz (OEA) and Henny Freitas (Red
>> CASA, EarthCode Project).
>>
>> I invite you to know a little bit more about the project at
>> http://academiainnovacionpolitica.org/diplomado-en-innovacion-politica/
>> and twitter.com/AdInnovaPol , and help as spread the word among those
>> who you think might be interested in the course.
>>
>> For any question please address to info at academiainnovacionpolitica.org
>>
>> Have a great weekend!
>>
>> Antonella

>      http://www.igcaucus.org/

*Akinremi Peter Taiwo*
[ West Africa Coordinator ]
African Civil Society on Information Society (*ACSIS*)
*Website: *www.acsis-scasi.org

*E*xecutive Consultant.
[ Compsoftnet Enterprise ]
Nigeria

*T*echnical Consultant
[ RetailPoint ]
Lagos
Website: www.retailpos.com.ng

*W*eb Master
[ Internet Governance Caucus ]
Website: www.igcaucus.org

*Phone:* +2347-0638-30177, +2348-1874-76292
*twitter:* @compsoftnet
*Skype:* akinremi.peter
*Office:*  Off old Ota Road, Alagbado,Lagos

* Quote: *If you do not trust yourself, how can you trust others.
 *Quote:* People speaks from their perspective, does it mean they are right?