[governance] The ''test'' email

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 13:05:55 EST 2017

Colleagues,

As requested by a member on this list, can we please stop responding to the email from our colleague Janvier asking you to ''confirm if you received this email test''?

It is good to note that you are in the list. This is actually a good way for me to check who is here and it makes me glad that so many of you are receiving our emails (even if some are not responding/reacting to sensitive  emails :) )

Thank you very much. And please do not respond to this one as well if you see it :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.  Sending greetings from a country called DRCongo in central Africa.

Regards,
Arsène Tungali,
@arsenebaguma
+243 993810967