[governance] test

srajukanumuri srajukanumuri at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 06:18:30 EST 2017

Great , confirmed.  if you need further tests feel free.

thank you
kanumuri s raju

" We Connect human contacts "
" We  make net to think and act "
" Survival is h-commerce -human  commerce or human knowledge commerce based
on Bartering of knowledge Globally with out money as instrument "
kkkrkstrust <http://kkrkstrust.wordpress.com>   - Social and community
empowerment and support services
Create Green world: Share your Knowledge to make India Green  - Eco System
and self sustainability of world through communities and Internet
technologies collaboration knowledge collaboration commerce sustainable
smart villages to connect next 3.4 billion people.
our green India : open blog :  Creating green India / green world
<http://ourgreenindia.tumblr.com>
Open blog :contribute to change your India : Change My/our India
<http://changemyindia.tumblr.com/>
Technology  Community and open technologies open internet
<http://intelcloud.tumblr.com/>
Renewable energy : Recycling and Renewable solutions
<http://indiaenergy.tumblr.com/>
Green projects  Advisory & Sr consultant : EPC, Petro,Industrial Green
solar, projects recycling <http://www.ferrostaal.com>
open people gov : Future Gov and Open Gov <http://indiagov.wordpress.com>
SecurityHuman open smart Intel cyber expert , security national local
<http://indiatweets.wordpress.com>

[image: --]
ks raju
[image: http://]about.me/ksraju