[governance] test

Lorena Jaume-Palasi lorena at collaboratory.de
Sat Feb 4 04:33:06 EST 2017

Dear all,
it is clear that the email was receiveid by the list. Could we please stop
answering the test question? My inbox is getting too full.
Many thanks in advance and a great weekend to you.
Regards
Lorena

> Incidentally, please send such acknowledgements to the sender and not to
> the List.
> (The time to worry the Lis administrator is when the sender gets
> undelivered messages. The tech is cool. let it work.)
>
> Just a thought
>
> CW
>

> > > Received!

>      http://www.igcaucus.org/

Lorena Jaume-Palasí ∙ Coordinator, Global Internet Governance Arbeitsgruppe

Internet & Gesellschaft Co:llaboratory e.V.

www.intgovforum.de ∙ www.collaboratory.de ∙ Newsletter
<http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=collaboratory&loc=de_DE> ∙
 Facebook <http://goo.gl/eJVZn> ∙ Twitter <http://goo.gl/sUFM5> ∙ Youtube
<http://www.youtube.com/user/CollaboratoryVideo?feature=CCAQwRs%3D>