[governance] Fwd: [cameroon_politics] Urgent Request for UN Peacekeeping force in the former British Southern Cameroons

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Fri Feb 3 12:19:06 EST 2017

Dear Arsene,

it is not a question of some more or less emails in our mailboxes. It is
more a question of the content in the emails.

Agien Nyangkwe helped us to understand the concrete implementation of
our principles for an open and free Internet. And without his emails we
would be unable to understand the backgrounds.

Therefore, please, never start to block the free flow of information as
a base for our discussion. We don't know, what is important for us as so
high different and diverse persons, living in high diverse environments.

The core principles are common. But never the implementation. Our
friends should be able to decide itself, what is important for them.

many greetings, willi
Asuncion, Paraguay