[governance] Multistakeholderism and Mr. Trump

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 06:30:00 EST 2017

Nyangkwe, like you say, facts are facts. The problem is, that you have been
fed something else than facts. You can check the facts represented in the
article I linked to and FYI, the executive orders are public information:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_executive_actions_by_Barack_Obama

The whole point of the story was a concerted effort to normalise Trump's
damaging policy, by trying to mislead people into thinking that this policy
was already made by Obama. That is simply not true.

Here's a handy little table on the countries affected:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BP1fHbKAwZC/

-Raoul