[governance] Your definition of "Open Internet"

Akinremi Peter Taiwo compsoftnet at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 06:59:01 EDT 2017

Hi Arsene,

  Open internet could be said to be an internet environment that is free of
surveillance and infringement. It's a space that allows free flow of
information, access to resources, business development and competitions and
principally where government engaged with the people in processes.

Best.
Peter

--
*Akinremi Peter Taiwo*
[ West Africa Coordinator ]

*E*xecutive Consultant.
[ Compsoftnet Enterprise ]
Nigeria

*T*echnical Consultant
[ RetailPoint ]
Lagos
Website: www.retailpos.com.ng

*W*eb Master
[ Internet Governance Caucus ]
Website: www.igcaucus.org

*Phone:* +2347-0638-30177, +2348-1874-76292
*twitter:* @compsoftnet
*Skype:* akinremi.peter
*Office:*  Off old Ota Road, Alagbado,Lagos