[governance] Internet Freedom Forum [Lagos, Nigeria]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 20:32:48 EDT 2017

Dear Arsene,

Grateful if you could send me the dates for the IFF in Lagos so we can send
it to the West African contacts who might be interested and also those from
other parts of Africa who may wish to attend that.

If you could give us dates as well, please.

I am hoping that there is going to be streaming provided?

Many thanks,

--

*Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala T*

*P. O. Box 17862*

*Suva*

*Republic of Fiji*

*Cell: +679 7656770; *

*Home: +679 3362003*
*Twitter: @SalanietaT*

*"You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the
greatest quality of the mind next to honour." Aristotle*