[governance] W3C Encrypted Media Extensions

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Thu Apr 13 06:55:50 EDT 2017

On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 17:35:09 +0200
Anriette Esterhuysen <anriette at apc.org> wrote:

> Thanks very much for posting this, for the JNC letter and for also
> posting the links to APC and UNESCO's statements and WC3's follow up..
> which I am still trying to fully 'interpret' :)

:)

I'll be very interested in learning what conclusions you'll reach about
this disagreement between W3C and UNESCO.

By the way, if you come to a conclusion of agreeing with JNC's letter
(in which we express disagreement with W3C's response to UNESCO, and
present corresponding arguments), we have just opened that letter for
endorsements:

http://justnetcoalition.org/against-eme

Greetings,
Norbert