[governance] Unsubscribing from governance

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 09:53:15 EDT 2017

Dear colleague,

We have been able to solve two issues/requests from you:
- Now, all your emails to the list have as subject [governance], hope this
help you to manage your emails
- We have been able to add the unsubscribe link on the bottom of all your
emails. Some, now former, members reported to me they have been able to do
that.

Moving forward, if you encounter any problem with unsubscribing, please do
not post to the list, send the inquiry to ONLY ME and I will try to help.

Now that the list is working properly, I should come back to you soon with
more actions that need to be taken for the future of this family. We need
to get ready for our workshop proposal for the upcoming IGF and electing a
new co-co.

It is time for me to thank you again for your patience as I was learning to
manage the technical side of this community, i have to admit, i did it the
hard way :). I am thankful for the support I received from so many of you
working from the background. You are awesome! There is still a lot to learn!

Regards,
Arsene
------------------------
**Arsène Tungali**
Co-Founder & Executive Director, *Rudi international
<http://www.rudiinternational.org>*,
CEO,* Smart Services Sarl <http://www.smart-serv.info>*, *Mabingwa Forum
<http://www.mabingwa-forum.com>*
Tel: +243 993810967
GPG: 523644A0
*Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo*

2015 Mandela Washington Felllow
<http://tungali.blogspot.com/2015/06/selected-for-2015-mandela-washington.html>
(YALI) - ISOC Ambassador (IGF Brazil
<http://www.internetsociety.org/what-we-do/education-and-leadership-programmes/next-generation-leaders/igf-ambassadors-programme/Past-Ambassadors>
& Mexico
<http://www.internetsociety.org/what-we-do/education-and-leadership-programmes/next-generation-leaders/Current-Ambassadors>)
- AFRISIG 2016 <http://afrisig.org/afrisig-2016/class-of-2016/> - Blogger
<http://tungali.blogspot.com> - ICANN Fellow (Los Angeles
<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-07-18-en> & Marrakech
<https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/marrakech55-attendees-2016-03-14-en>
). AFRINIC Fellow (Mauritius
<http://www.afrinic.net/en/library/news/1907-afrinic-25-fellowship-winners>)*
- *IGFSA Member <http://www.igfsa.org/> - Internet Governance - Internet
Freedom.

Check the 2016 State of Internet Freedom in DRC report
<http://cipesa.org/?wpfb_dl=234>