[governance] Call for IGF Open Forums

Ginger Paque gpaque at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 07:36:35 EDT 2017

The Secretariat has posted the call for Open Forums proposals.

http://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2017-
call-for-open-forums

The deadline for submission is  Wednesday 21 June 2017.

Feel free to post/email me any questions.

Cheers,

Ginger

Virginia Paque
DiploFoundation

*Upcoming courses: * Master in Contemporary Diplomacy; Education Diplomacy;
Consular and Diaspora Diplomacy; Cybersecurity; Development Diplomacy;
Economic Diplomacy; Language and Diplomacy http://www.diplomacy.edu/courses
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=4c5460f299&e=bc0aff4eba>
<http://diplomacy.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=89e7299f9fe54eed66d45cf3d&id=26d5253c70&e=bc0aff4eba>