New governance list

Sylvia Cadena sylvia at apnic.net
Wed Apr 5 19:47:40 EDT 2017

Subscribers can apply a filter rule on their email reader to capture the list address to go to a specific folder, governance at lists.igcaucus.org. It might vary depending what software are you using, but it can be done.

Warm regards,

Sylvia

————

Sylvia Cadena | sylvia at apnic.net | +10 GMT Brisbane, Australia
APNIC Foundation - Head of Programs http://www.apnic.foundation
ISIF Asia http://www.isif.asia FB ISIF.Asia @ISIF_Asia

On 6/4/17, 5:26 am, "governance-request at lists.igcaucus.org on behalf of willi uebelherr" <governance-request at lists.igcaucus.org on behalf of willi.uebelherr at riseup.net> wrote:

    On 4/4/2017 09:33, Alan Greenberg wrote:
    > Yes please, Or at least some Similar Subject line flag!

    Dear Alan,

    clear, if many people use pattern in the subject line for filtering in
    the Inbox of her mailserver, then it is necessary. But also we can look
    for help, how we can filter without the subject line.

    many greetings, willi