New IGC Co-coordinator: Nominations open until March 31st!

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 01:18:09 EDT 2017

It looks like an interesting role, IGC Coordinator but I can't nominate
myself yet since I am new here and wouldn't have much to write in items 3
and 5. I'd definitely like to do it sometime in the future :-)

----
Tomslin Samme-Nlar
Customer Interaction systems (CX) consultant
https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomslin/