[governance] ISOC-NY joins coalition of groups supporting the completion of the IANA Transition - hearing is Weds

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Wed Sep 28 20:19:46 EDT 2016

My bet is we can all raise a toast on Saturday; or after midnight Friday.

The transition is done, except for a few more days of noise.

In an alternate universe where Trump did not melt down Monday, maybe we could imagine a different outcome because of Trump coincidentally adopting the Cruz view of the transition a day or two before Cruz endorsed Trump.

But in this one....where the Republican leadership could not care less what Cruz says....and can barely believe who they have to pretend to be favoring as their party's presidential candidate; congrats will soon be in order.

Lee