[governance] IANA transition explained - useful resource

srajukanumuri srajukanumuri at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 03:08:06 EDT 2016

Dear one and all .

Thanks for up dating. Why cant we make one final paper to reach all global
stake holders
such that every body will be aware of this. With IANA transition some
global stage players
are thinking to control Internet according to their individual countries
gov / corporate needs
and lastly divided Internet.  we mus over come this ? neutrality and open
freedom of expressions world wide and lastly cyber attacks we are seeing
already.

China / usa / Europe / Afirca / South america / India wrestling for
business. Connecting next 2.4 billion is real race for next 20 years.

good day to you all
kanumuri s raju

" We Connect human contacts "
" We  make net to think and act "
" Survival is h-commerce -human  commerce or human knowledge commerce based
on Bartering of knowledge Globally with out money as instrument "

<http://www.ourgreenindia.com>