[governance] Results from New IGC Representative on CSCG election

srajukanumuri srajukanumuri at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 01:41:57 EDT 2016

Dear One and all ,

It is nice to know Wisdom Donkor was elected to be part of our team. we
will
jointly work together to make our efforts more fruit full to all Internet
users.
As most of you are not aware of Indian market and Indian Internet users and
people who are fighting for human rights freedom of expression , corruption
poverty etc

i will contribute more inputs such that these inputs also help
developing countries and middle class people and also people who
are living under poverty that is In ASIA, AFrica , South America , Europe
and lastly USA also.

good day to you all.
kanumuri s raju

Note: can you update who many of our group members attending ICAAN meeting
in Hyderabad India November.

<http://about.me/ksraju>

<http://www.ourgreenindia.com>