[governance] Results from New IGC Representative on CSCG election

Embley, Charity G charity.g.embley at ttu.edu
Thu Sep 15 21:11:56 EDT 2016

Hi Analia and Arsene,

I have been a member of IGC for a couple of years. I just reconnected 2 months ago because I changed email address and the previous email address I used to connect with IGC was no longer valid. Does that still disqualify me to vote?

Thank you!

Charity G. Embley, M.Ed
PhD Curriculum & Instruction: Language, Diversity and Literacy|  Research Assistant - College of Education| MS 1071
Texas Tech University| 3008 18th Street, Lubbock, TX 79409-1071

[1461939201588_PastedImage]