[governance] Fwd: IGF Academy announces fellows, commences work to build successful NRIs

ymshana2003 ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 16:26:03 EDT 2016

Greetings!
The demand for Languages diversity is very fair and it should be pursued.
When we talk about equity it should mean inclusiveness at 100%. English is a learnt language by many people in this community therefore it is a must that all Regional common language speakers are given access into 'everything' and the Translation Item should be budgeted for.
Kind regards
Yassin.

Sent from Samsung Mobile