[governance] Fwd: IGF Academy announces fellows, commences work to build successful NRIs

Lorena Jaume-Palasi lorena at collaboratory.de
Wed Sep 14 03:52:13 EDT 2016

Oh, ok you were talking about an additional project? So this means we would
have at least 6 to 7 different initiatives to bring more people to the IGF.
This is great!
Afaik we have:
1- ICANN fellowships
2- ISOC fellowships (Ambassador program)
3- regional IG grants (I think the LAC region has one right?)
4- global partners just launched an initiative this year
5- also Marilyn Cade is trying to get a fellowship for NRI organisators
6- our initiative (the IGF Academy)

They all have different deadlines. Does anyone know of more? I think it
would be great to have a calendar and remind everyone to spread the word
among our networks.
Yes please Arsene, keep us posted. This is great news.
Kind regards
Lorena