[governance] Fwd: IGF 2016 Schedule Now Available

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 15:55:23 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

You can check our IGC WS 150 happening on Wed 7th in Room 1, from 9-10am!

I invite everyone to get ready to join us for this workshop. If you are playing an important role, please do get ready and make necessary arrangements.

If for any reason, you are no longer able to attend, please do let me know off list.

Best regards,

Arsène Tungali,
@arsenebaguma
+243 993810967