[governance] Fw: [IP] Re ICANN Transition is now complete

srajukanumuri srajukanumuri at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 08:51:17 EDT 2016

Dear one and all

Congrats to all multi stake holders. We can reach our goals more faster to
reach next
2.4 to 3 billion not next 1 billion.

In ICANN57 Hyderabad India we can have new plans goals .All of us will have
great party .
Central IT/Electronics Minster, RSPrasad tweets about ICANN meeting.

I thanked him on behalf of him.

good day to you.

good day to you all.
kanumuri s raju

" We Connect human contacts "
" We  make net to think and act "
" Survival is h-commerce -human  commerce or human knowledge commerce based
on Bartering of knowledge Globally with out money as instrument "

[image: http://]about.me/ksraju
<http://about.me/ksraju>

<http://www.ourgreenindia.com>