[governance] Legal Action Filed Attempting to Halt IANA Transition

srajukanumuri srajukanumuri at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 01:15:47 EDT 2016

dear Friends ,

 All Domain names are words and meanings what human races are speaking /
living / communicating  etc .Do you think the languages/words what humans
speaking / uttering/shouting comes under copy rights / IP / innovation

 FOR EXAMPLE .AMERICA .UN . COWARD .LIFE .HONESTY . TRUTH ETC Domains
owners will  not be owners of all people rights /life / Ip's etc and also
making billions by selling domains.

 for example during dot com  boom we have seen .eCommerce .world examples
melting etc

 let us be practical and also think about reaching next 3 billion people
who dint have proper food
 and proper education and lastly education sanitary energy computers etc.

 .xyz or zyx have any meaning. than we must have abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvxyz
domain also.

 every word domain names is ????????????????????????????????

do you thinks courts are ultimate gods for world of justice / politics etc.
who ever got more money more lobbying power lastly the judge / lawyer
thoughts. Every country have their human rights freedom of expression /
interests and lastly humans greediness.

Recent scientific studies showed most violent spices are humans.

one day we think domain names For appliances / cloths we are wearing /
kitchen utensils / beds cars houses etc we are using . physical Human
working / using brains for calculations / maths / culture is also important
rather than technology/robots.

sustainable green echo /technologies  are also important.

good day to you
kanumuri s raju

" We Connect human contacts "
" We  make net to think and act "
" Survival is h-commerce -human  commerce or human knowledge commerce based
on Bartering of knowledge Globally with out money as instrument ".
[image: --]
ks raju
[image: http://]about.me/ksraju
<http://about.me/ksraju>