[governance] Fwd: Message from Ambassador Benedicto Fonseca, Chair CSTD Working Group on Enhanced Cooperation: Invitation to submit contributions

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Mon Nov 28 23:47:34 EST 2016

Dear All

This email from the Chair of the Working Group on Enhanced Cooperation
(on institutional design of global Internet related pubic policies) is
self explaining. Anyone wanting to give a submission responding to the
two questions may do so before 7th December, addressed to the given
email id.. Happy to provide any clarifications or further information is
required... parminder