[governance] Conference Invitation: Can Liberty Survive the Digital Age? - March 20-21, 2017, Berlin Congress Center (bcc), Berlin, Germany

fotjon kosta fotjon_kosta at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 11:31:11 EST 2016

Dear Peter,
My name is Fotjon Kosta from Albania and working for Albanian Government,  i am ICT expert internet governance contributor and focal point,  icann57 fellow and and highly involved in ICT strategies and cybersecurity and so many other things.
do you know if for this conference provided any fellowship or funding for travel and accommodation?
Best regards Fotjon Kosta Albanian Government
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android