[governance] ICANN's US jurisdiction

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 04:36:16 EST 2016

Dear Parminder,

This statement is really great and well written. It gives (or reminds)
ICANN of a number of options in order to deal with the jurisdiction
issue. ICANN and the US gov have no reason to say NO to this but can
rather chose at least one of the options suggested. I mostly like #1
and #2 which looks not too complicated where there is a will. ICANN
leardeship and the wider community need to push for such a change to
happen in order for it to be truly global and gain the confidence of
the community.

Is the statement still open for endorsement? I would encourage so many
other organzations to support this and hopefully, something will be
done.

Regards,

--
**Arsène Tungali**