[governance] Last call: CS speakers to the IGF 2016

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 03:32:13 EST 2016

Dear colleagues,

This is a last call.

This has been a tradition for the civil society stakeholder group to
select two individuals who will be speaking on our behalf at the
Opening and at the Closing ceremony at the IGF.

We are looking for two amazing individuals to urgently send in their
names to be considered for discussion within the Civil Society
Coordination Group (CSCG) where Wisdom and I are representing the IGC.

We have until Nov 7th at 6pm UTC to receive names. If you are
interested, please do send me or to the list an email where you state
your motivation of why we should consider you to make a speech on
behalf of the global civil society members.

So far, I have received two names. I am requesting them to send an
email explaining their motivation in order to be considered:
- Emmanuel (Togo)
- Raju (India)

Best regards,
Arsene
------------------------
**Arsène Tungali**
Co-Founder & Executive Director, *Rudi international
<http://www.rudiinternational.org>*,
CEO,* Smart Services Sarl <http://www.smart-serv.info>*, *Mabingwa Forum
<http://www.mabingwa-forum.com>*
Tel: +243 993810967