[governance] Useful summary on the new gTLD program & related processes

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 13:43:05 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

The Geneva Internet Platform <http://www.giplatform.org> developed a special
webpage on the new gTLD program
<https://digitalwatch.giplatform.org/processes/gtld> and related processes.
The goal is to present a summary of ongoing discussions and background
information in a dynamic, easy and accessible manner. We hope that the page
will serve members of the ICANN community and also those that would like to
understand the state of play of discussions. Constant updates and
information on the new gTLD program will be provided in one single place.

https://digitalwatch.giplatform.org/processes/gtld

We count on your feedback and suggestions to continuously improve the
webpage.

All the best wishes,
Marilia

--

*Marília Maciel*
Digital Policy Senior Researcher, DiploFoundation