[governance] Urgent - Final Phase: IGC workshop proposal to the IGF

Akinremi Peter Taiwo compsoftnet at gmail.com
Tue May 31 14:02:45 EDT 2016

Thanks Arsene for the detailed summary.

I wouldn't mind to join in person to co-organize the workshop if there's
funding but if not will join remotely.

I would recommend two formats with strong support for the first one.

   - Break out group discussions. This format could help break expert into
groups in the following field financing ict, access, and knowledge  to
critically discuss the involvement of civil society. I am very sure this
format will leave no one behind the scene but will make all the group
members to contribute. If organized properly in combination with lively
elements, it will bring about lasting memory and result

   - BOF: Birds of a feather. Well, this format will only bring interested
stakeholders together to discuss the proposed topic which I think it's
makes people boring and less participating.

Thanks.