[governance] Thank you

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Tue May 31 05:23:41 EDT 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Hi De,
Sorry i only see your message now. As Mohammed said, enabling a 2-step verification is the best way to go to avoid any kind of hack. I am already using it, though it is sometimes ennoying but if you wanna be protected, then you better use it.
Hope all is fine with your friend now

Regards,A

---------------------Arsene Tungali,IGC Co-coordinator at arsenebaguma+243 993810967 (DRCongo)Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone (excuse typos and brievity)