[governance] IGF Planning Retreat

Nnenna Nwakanma nnenna75 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 09:40:31 EDT 2016

Been quiet here  but here are my thoughts:

   1. If the CSCG is refraining from nominations, I think we should inform
   DESA and also let them know the reasons
   2. I think CS organisations are still free, in their individual rights
   to  nominate people or go.. for their own reasons
   3. Over all, I think CS folks who are attending should be AWARE of the
   gaps in procedure and bring those to the fore.
   4. Personally, I dont believe in boycotts, I'd rather attend and walk
   out at a particular time.. than be totally abeent

Nnenna