[governance] Can anybody help please?

Mohamed ElGohary ircpresident at gmail.com
Sun May 29 19:33:31 EDT 2016

Changing passwords is not enough. The first thing to do is to enable second
step verification on all accounts when available, plus scanning all devices
for malware. Second step verification for social media accounts will make
it lot harder for hackers (unless it is government sponsored, mobile phones
will be monitored anyway) to get unauthorized access.
ᐧ

ᐧ