[governance] UPDATE Re: IGF Planning Retreat

srajukanumuri srajukanumuri at gmail.com
Fri May 27 03:44:34 EDT 2016

Dear Mr Ian peter ,

Thanks for feed back.This is ksraju from India . All these days we are
making last minute things hurries we will change approach. I may visit
us during july. as volunteer to share my internet experiences and our
contributions in India and present Digital India plan etc i want to
attend meeting.

please let me know sir . if it is ok

ksraju
Internet society oldest member

On 5/27/16, Ian Peter <ian.peter at ianpeter.com> wrote:
> Please note: as the IGF has extended its deadline for nominations, CSCG will
> be able to accept nominations until COB next Tuesday (May 31) Details of how
> to apply for CSCG endorsement are below.

" We Connect human contacts "
" We  make net to think and act "
" Survival is h-commerce -human  commerce or human knowledge commerce based
on Bartering of knowledge Globally with out money as instrument "
kkkrkstrust <http://kkrkstrust.wordpress.com>   - Social and community
empowerment and support services
Create Green world: Share your Knowledge to make India Green
<http://www.ourgreenindia.com>  - Echo System and self sustainability of
world through communities and Internet technologies collaboration
our green India : open blog :  Creating green India
<http://www.ourgreenindia.com>
Open blog :contribute to change your India : Change our India
<http://www.changemyindia.org>
Technology  Community and open technologies <http://humancommerce.com>
Renewable energy : Recycling and Renewable solutions <http://greemanom.com>
Green projects  Advisor & Sr consultant : Green projects,EPC,
Petro,Industrial plants etc. <http://www.ferrostaal.com>
open people gov : Future Gov and Open Gov <http://indiagov.wordpress.com>
Security:  Human open smart Intel <http://indiatweets.wordpress.com>

    [image: --]