[governance] IGF Planning Retreat

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Mon May 23 06:23:57 EDT 2016

Hi

A Livestream would be helpful Joly but there really does need to be full transparency and real online participation at this event, which is totally a DESA operation.  MAG CS people and others will hopefully press the point, as a unilaterally organized and abruptly announced event is pretty inconsistent with the IGF model, such as it is.

Bill