[governance] bot spam, was new methods

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Sun May 22 18:13:20 EDT 2016

Thanks John and Michael for this discussion.We (co-co) are working with our colleague Garth trying to solve this issue.If it doesn't work as expected, then we will need to find an alternative solution to this.------------------------------------------------------Arsène Tungali,IGC Co-Coordinator,
Co-founder & Executive Director, Rudi InternationalFacebook - Twitter - LinkedInInternet Governance - Blogger - ISOC Ambassador - ICANN Fellow - Child Online Protection Evangelist.
Democratic Republic of Congo

    Le Samedi 21 mai 2016 19h08, John Levine <icggov at johnlevine.com> a écrit :

 >Are you quite sure that this is spam and not a phishing trip of some sort?

It's quite possibly both, but it's almost certainly blasted out in large
volume without much regard for who it's sent to.

R's,
John

    governance at lists.igcaucus.org