[governance] [Reminder & Update]: IMPORTANT: IGF 2016 Workshop Proposals from IGC (deadline May 6th)

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Mon May 2 06:44:34 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues,
I would like to bring this up again (see email bellow) since the deadline to show interest in being part of this working group is May 6th. This WG will work on designing workshop proposals on behalf of the IGC.

For your information, I have received so far great positive responses and I am happy to inform you that the following people have shown interest:1. Sarah Kiden (Africa)2. Mwendwa Kivuva (Africa)3. Deidre Williams (America)
I would personally encourage us to have a good representation (region, gender, etc). Please reach out to me if you want to be included to the list. After the 6th of May, we will announce next steps of how this will be carried.

Also, please post ideas about topics that you would love the working group to consider.
Best regards,Arsene Tungali,IGC Co-coordinator