[governance] Fwd: Self Nomination CSTD WG on Enhanced Cooperation Cisse Kane

cisse.kane at bluewin.ch cisse.kane at bluewin.ch
Mon Mar 14 04:24:51 EDT 2016

FRANçAIS PLUS BAS
Dear all
For your information I have sumbited my self nomination as Africa Civil Society Representative to CSTD WG ON ENHANCED COOPERATION. I'am gratefull of the work done so far by CSCG. I totally agree that there should geographical balance and that African Civil Society organised should represented. I look for your support
With my best regards