[governance] Brazil approves 8 internet censorhip laws

Chris Prince Udochukwu Njoku udochukwu.njoku at unn.edu.ng
Thu Mar 31 14:54:46 EDT 2016

Hello, Renata, Fabro and all,

Bills (a) and (b) are similar to those recently brought up by  law makers
in Nigeria.

I see a need for an urgent global campaign against these moves. How about
IGC or CSCG launching an online petition to the Brazilian authorities and
getting multitudes of people to sign the petition and additionally send
lots of "DROP THOSE CENSORSHIP & SURVEILLANCE BILLS" calls through Twitter
and other social media?

Cheers!

CPU
Hi all,

We just translated the text we made. Here it comes.

https://medium.com/@ITSriodejaneiro/politicians-want-to-censor-the-internet-in-brazil-with-the-excuse-of-fighting-cyber-crime-e9d47e4a571c#.i33ju6tua

Fabro Steibel
Project Director
ITS Rio