[governance] The IGC website

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 22 10:43:31 EDT 2016

Dear listers,
As you have probably noticed (if you ever read our website: http://igcaucus.org/), you will notice it has outdated pages that need to be fixed. Analia and I are working on updating some of those pages and as you know it is a lot of work and we need your cooperation.
We will reach out to you whenever we need your support during the process but meanwhile, if you have some time, please go over some pages and let us know if you have ideas on how to solve some issues that needs to be solved by an update.
Regards,A & A, IGC Co-coordinators