[governance] Statement on Sexual Harassment at ICANN 55

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 20:06:50 EDT 2016

Dear All,

I do not condone sexual harrassment nor bullying,  intimidation of any
sort.

The matter disclosed on a public mailing list for something that has been
logged with Ombudsman or relevant authorities is not for public consumption
particularly  if determination has yet to be reached.

Any organisation operating within the 21st century should have a decent
sexual harassment policy and if it does'nt then develop one.

For those who wanted justice,  public ridicule without proper due process
is equally reprehensible as alleged sexual harrassment.

The fact that the matter has been logged with appropriate authorities who
should also afford the accused party the right to be heard.

Personally, I do not see the link to internet governance as this is a
matter for relevant authorities.

Sala