[governance] Statement on Sexual Harassment at ICANN 55

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Fri Mar 18 03:42:27 EDT 2016

I am entirely not disputing the need for diversity - but for a large international conference, given the potential number of religions, gender identifications etc we would be looking at an infinitely large committee.

Of course having a trusted mediator on hand - who may be closer to your tradition - may be a possible way forward in this respect.

thanks
suresh