[governance] OAS/IDB Cybersecurity Report - Informe Ciberseguridad de la OEA y el BID

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 11:53:00 EDT 2016

Sharing, as it may be of interest to some members of the list. The report
also counts on expert contributions from CSIS, CTS/FGV, FIRST, CoE, WEF and
Potomac institute.

All the best
Marília

Dear All,

On behalf of the Organization of American States (OAS) and the
Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), we would like to share with you the
2016 Cybersecurity Report: Are we ready in Latin America and the Caribbean?

Link to the report: https://goo.gl/4UUfwQ

Link to press release: http://goo.gl/kG8ZYG

Best regards,

Estimados colegas,

En nombre de la Organización de los Estados Americanos (OEA) y el Banco
Interamericano de Desarrollo (BID), tenemos el agrado de compartir con
Ustedes el Reporte de Ciberseguridad 2016: Estamos preparados en América
Latina y el Caribe?

Enlace al reporte: https://goo.gl/9cvU5a

Enlace al comunicado de prensa: http://goo.gl/S764fx

Saludos cordiales,

*Belisario Contreras*

Program Manager

Inter-American Committee against Terrorism

Secretariat for Multidimensional Security
Organization of American States
1889 F St. , NW -Washington D.C.
T: (202) 370-4674
F: (202) 458-3857
bcontreras at oas.org <Bcontreras at oas.org>
www.cicte.oas.org

www.oas.org/cyber

Twitter: @OEA_Cyber <https://twitter.com/OEA_Cyber>

 [image: Description: STC_color] <http://stopthinkconnect.org/>

--
*Marília Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio

DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu
PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" -
http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en