[governance] IGC members @ ICANN55?

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Sat Mar 5 09:30:22 EST 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Great responses so far.
The hardest question is: how do we recognize each other? Apart from the few i know so far :)
I saw there will be an IG Public Session on Thursday. I thought that's something that unites us all somehow, right? :). I am planning to pass by that session, maybe we can also meet there apart from the ICANN booth (as per Renata's suggestion) or NCSG/NCUC (as per David's suggestion).
I might personally be at those sessions.
Let's see!

---------------------Arsene Tungali,+243 993810967 at arsenebagumaDemocratic Republic of CongoSent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone