[governance] ICANN55 Briefing Document

Aarti Bhavana aarti.bhavana at nludelhi.ac.in
Fri Mar 4 01:37:50 EST 2016

Dear All,

Please find attached a pre-event briefing document we prepared for a
discussion organised with Indian stakeholders. This document is limited in
scope and gives a peek into some of the key recommendations of the CCWG
Accountability proposal. It is also forward looking and highlights some
areas to focus on in Work Stream 2.

While this was prepared keeping in mind interests and concerns of Indian
stakeholders, I hope you may find it useful as we head into the
CCWG-Accountability Face-to-Face, and plan our work ahead.

As always, I welcome your feedback and comments.

Warm regards,
Aarti

Aarti Bhavana | Research Fellow
Centre for Communication Governance | National Law University, Delhi |
Sector-14,
Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078 | Fax: (+91) 11-280-34256 | www.ccgdelhi.org .
www.ccgtlr.org <http://www.ccgdelhi.org/> . *ccgnludelhi.wordpress.com
<http://ccgnludelhi.wordpress.com>*|