[governance]

Baudouin Schombe baudouin.schombe at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 04:09:03 EST 2016

Degree in Communication, Multimedia option, certified training by
DiploFoundation and Afrisig (http://afrisig.org/) in Internet
governance; Certified
training in "E-learning in Public Administration" by the Distance Education
Centre for Economic and Technological Development (Spain); certified
training on "Regional Integration and Trade" by United Nations for Training
and Research (UNITAR).

Since the African Regional Preparatory Meeting for the World Summit on the
Information Society (Geneva 2003), which took place in Bamako in 2002, I
personally participated in the process of the two phases of WSIS, in all
editions of the global IGF, IGF Africa and Central Africa. Currently, I was
appointed by my colleagues as Executive Secretary of the IGF DRC. Note
also, the CAFEC by my person actively involved in ICANN's activities as a
member of AFRALO. 26 years experience in this ecosystem of digital
technology, I still feel committed to help.

Regarding my vision of cooperation as outlined in the Tunis Agenda, it
would be, according to my African experience, regional organizations
(ECOWAS, ECCAS, COMESA, SADC etc ..) as well as the Nations agencies United
support national initiatives correlated with successful experiences in
other regions. In the same direction, we must improve the communication
strategy with the public and, particularly, with the deepest Africa.

--

*SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN*

*SECRETAIRE EXECUTIF FGI-IGF RDC*

*COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFEC*

*ICANN/AFRALO Member*
*ISOC Member*
Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243813684512
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr