[governance] [bestbits] [JNC - Forum] Fwd: [IGFmaglist] IGF Retreat Participants

Arsene TUNGALI (Yahoo) arsenebaguma at yahoo.fr
Sat Jun 25 09:17:35 EDT 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  I love acronyms :)
The CSCG sent a letter raising some of these issues. We encouraged individual contributions as well. I need to check the submission deadline but if not yet due, the other way would be individual submissions since we might not have enough time for another joint submission.
But overall, i note we all have clear and quite the same understanding of issues that this retreat bears in itself since they have been raised over and over on these lists for many weeks now.
Let's count on retreat participants to push during the physical meeting so that, if no more time to organize RP (another acronym, standing for Remore Participation) for this retreat, we make sure such a mess no longer happens at least in the IGF area.

But wait... since they asked for submissions, this sounds obvious to me they have good will to work on solving most of them. If so, then let's wait and see.
---------------------Arsene Tungali,IGC Co-coordinator at arsenebaguma+243 993810967 (DRCongo)Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone (excuse typos and brievity)